Georgia is quickly taking over the TV and film industry. Here are the 20 movies and TV shows filming in Georgia this January.
Georgia’s film industry is on fire. Here’s what’s filming and what’s going on in and around Atlanta.
Producers are still hiring and casting directors are continuously looking for the right talent to work on TV shows and movies filming across the state.
Stranger Things is one of the biggest TV shows still filming in Atlanta, Georgia. Meanwhile, Georgia’s film industry is facing a boycott following the election of Brian Kemp as governor. Kemp, who served as the Secretary of State and oversaw the election, has been accused of voter suppression leading up to the election. Some of Hollywood’s biggest influencers, actors, models, and talent are calling for a boycott of Georgia’s booming film industry. For example, Frank Rich, the executive producer of HBO’s VEEP, said, “If Kemp wins in Georgia, Hollywood should put its money where its mouth is and pull all production out of the state,” Rich tweeted.
Here is the full list of TV Shows filming in Georgia. Movies and TV shows filming in Georgia Amazing Stories
According to reports, Apple is now filming in Atlanta, Georgia under the code-name “Puget Sound” for the upcoming Steven Spielberg reboot. Variety reports the new series is a reboot of Amazing Stories. “Apple is set to reboot the cult classic sci-fi series “Amazing Stories” from Steven Spielberg’s Amblin Television, Variety has confirmed.” A reboot of the anthology series was originally scheduled for NBC. Bryan Fuller will serve as an executive producer on the Apple version with Amblin’s Darryl Frank and Justin Falvey also executive producing. The 10-episode order for the series is part of a new content deal between Amblin, Apple, and Universal TV.
Tiffany Haddish will star in the upcoming Paramount Pictures feature film. The upcoming major motion pictures had several studios fighting for her to appear in the latest production and Paramount reportedly “won the day”. Haddish, who became a Hollywood superstar following Girls Trip, will star in a comedy directed by Miguel Arteta and based on a script written by Sam Pitman and Adam Cole-Kelly.
The movie is described as a “friendship comedy about two hard-charging best girlfriends who build a juggernaut company, and find their relationships tested when they are made a big buyout offer. Suddenly all the differences that made them perfect odd couple partners put them at war, threatening their business and personal relationships.”Deadline describes the movie as a mixture between Superbad and Bridesmaids.
Back to the Goode Life
Independent feature film
Sequel to the 1992 Eddie Murphy feature film. Boomerang is an upcoming American comedy television series that is set to premiere on BET. The show is executive produced by Halle Berry.
According to Deadline, “Ambitions (working title) is a multigenerational family saga centered around one woman who, having recently relocated and intent on revitalizing her marriage, finds herself going head to head with some of the most powerful and deceitful players in the city. Ambitions will begin production later this year and will debut on OWN in 2019.” The series will be produced for OWN by Will Packer Media in association with Lionsgate/Debmar-Mercury.
Created by Moore and Gibbons, Watchmen centers around the alternate history in which superheroes first emerged in the 1940s, drastically altering the course of history over the subsequent decades. Set in 1985, as the United States and the Soviet Union inch ever closer to World War III, the comic centers on the investigation into the murder of the former costumed government agent The Comedian, which leads to the discovery of a deadly conspiracy to defuse the powder keg and bring peace to the world at the expense of millions of lives.
Dolly Parton’s Heartstrings
According to Variety, Dolly Parton’s Heartstrings is an anthology series. Each episode will tell a different story and explore the stories behind a different Dolly Parton song.
Details for the upcoming feature film have not been released. The Banker will star Samuel L Jackson, Anthony Mackie, Nia Long, and Nicholas Hoult.
This thrilling Netflix original drama stars Golden Globe-winning actress Winona Ryder as Joyce Byers, who lives in a small Indiana town in 1983, which is inspired by a time when tales of science fiction captivated audiences. When Joyce’s 12-year-old son, Will, goes missing, she launches a terrifying investigation into his disappearance with local authorities. As they search for answers, they unravel a series of extraordinary mysteries involving secret government experiments, unnerving supernatural forces, and a very unusual little girl.
Netflix revealed last year that the platform has ordered a 10-episode season of the one-hour sci-fi, family drama, Raising Dion, based on a short film about an African-American single mother who discovers her young son has multiple, constantly changing abilities.
“The series follows the story of a woman named Nicole Reese, who raises her son Dion after the death of her husband Mark (Jordan). The normal dramas of raising a son as a single mom are amplified when Dion starts to manifest several magical, superhero-like abilities. Nicole must now keep her son’s gifts secret with the help of Mark’s best friend Pat, and protect Dion from antagonists out to exploit him while figuring out the origin of his abilities. The ten-episode series will premiere on Netflix in more than 190 countries around the world.” (via Netflix)
The show is created by music video director Dennis Liu, who created the comic and directed the short film, which went viral. “I started this project many years ago because I wanted to see more diverse representation on film and television and I’m excited to partner with Netflix and MACRO, who I know shares that commitment. More than ever, we need more stories told from different points of view and my hope with Raising Dion is to create a cinematic experience for all families that will lift your spirits and make you laugh and cry,” Liu said.
The Passage is about a secret government medical facility experimenting with a dangerous virus that could either cure all disease or cause the downfall of the human race. The series focuses on a 10?year?old Amy Bellafonte (Saniyya Sidney), who is chosen to be a test subject for this experiment, and Brad Wolgast (Mark-Paul Gosselaar), the federal agent who becomes her surrogate father as he tries to protect her.
A modernized reboot of the 1980s primetime soap follows two of America’s wealthiest families, the Carringtons and the Colbys, as they feud for control over their fortune and their children. Told primarily through the perspectives of two women at odds — Fallon Carrington, daughter of billionaire Blake Carrington; and her soon-to-be stepmother, Cristal, a Hispanic woman marrying into the WASP family — “Dynasty” not only features the glitz and gloss of extreme wealth, but also exposes the dark underbelly of a corrupt world built on backroom deals.
Doctor Sleep is based on the 2013 horror novel by Stephen King and is the sequel to his 1977 novel The Shining. King stated that it is a “return to balls-to-the-wall, keep-the-lights-on horror”. The book became a number one New York Times bestseller for print and ebook fiction, hardcover fiction, and ebook fiction. The novel also won the 2013 Bram Stoker Award for Best Novel.
The book centers around the events after The Shining. Danny Torrance remains psychologically traumatized as his mother Wendy slowly recovers from her injuries. Ghosts from the Overlook still want to find Danny and take his “shining” power. Dick Hallorann, the Overlook’s chef teaches Danny to create lockboxes in his mind to control the ghosts including the former Overlook owner Horace Derwent. The psychological trauma causes Dan to deal with anger and alcoholism. Dan spends years of his life drifting across the country until he decides to give up drinking. As a result, he develops psychic abilities that allow him to predict when someone is about to die, giving him the nickname “Doctor Sleep”.
BET’s upcoming drama series based on the life and career of Soul Train creator Don Cornelius, from Jesse Collins Entertainment (The New Edition Story, The Bobby Brown Story). According to Deadline, “Sinqua Walls will play a young Cornelius in the 10-episode series that is inspired by the personal trials and professional successes of the young, ambitious and troubled impresario Cornelius. The drama series is described as an unflinching look at the entrepreneur, his Soul Train dancers, crew and musicians in an unforgiving Hollywood in the 1970’s – how they work, play, rise and fall against the backdrop of Soul Train — “the hippest trip in America” and one of the most predominant television shows for African American culture. The series was announced in April as part of BET’s 2018-19 slate. A premiere date has not yet been set.”
Black Lightning centers on Jefferson Pierce (Cress Williams). He made his choice: He hung up the suit and his secret identity years ago, but with a daughter, Jennifer (China Anne McCain) hellbent on justice and a star student being recruited by a local gang, he’ll be pulled back into the fight as the wanted vigilante and DC legend Black Lightning.
Legacies is an upcoming American television drama series to debut on October 25, 2018 on The CW. It is a spin-off of The Originals. It was also announced that The Vampire Diaries veteran Matt Davis would star in the project along with Aria Shahghasemi, Quincy Fouse, Jenny Boyd, Kaylee Bryant.
Doom Patrol is an upcoming drama series based on the DC Comics superhero group Doom Patrol created by Arnold Drake, Bob Haney, and Bruno Premiani that is set to premiere in 2019 on DC Universe (streaming service). It is a spin-off of Titans. Filming began in Georgia in late August and early September 2018.
According to Deadline, The Resident centers around Devon Pravesh (Manish Dayal) a young doctor who begins his first day working with senior resident Conrad Hawkins who pulls the curtain back on all of the good and evil in modern-day medicine. Lives may be saved or lost, but expectations will always be shattered.
Thirty four years after events of the 1984 All Valley Karate Tournament, a down-and-out Johnny Lawrence seeks redemption by reopening the infamous Cobra Kai dojo, reigniting his rivalry with a now successful Daniel LaRusso.
A reimagining of the classic series, is an action-adventure drama about 20- something Angus “Mac” MacGyver who creates a clandestine organization within the U.S. government where he uses his extraordinary talent for unconventional problem solving and vast scientific knowledge to save lives. Joining his team on high-risk missions around the globe is maverick former CIA agent Jack Dalton. Under the aegis of the Department of External Services, MacGyver takes on the responsibility of saving the world, armed to the teeth with resourcefulness and little more than bubble gum and a paper clip.
The Gifted is an upcoming American television series created for Fox by Matt Nix, based on Marvel Comics’ X-Men properties. It is connected to the X-Men film series, the second television series to be so. The show is produced by 20th Century Fox Television in association with Marvel Television, with Nix serving as showrunner.
The series stars Stephen Moyer and Amy Acker as ordinary parents who take their family on the run after they discover their children’s mutant abilities. Sean Teale, Jamie Chung, Coby Bell, Emma Dumont, Blair Redford, Natalie Alyn Lind, and Percy Hynes White also star in the show. The series received a put pilot commitment at Fox after a previous attempted X-Men series did not move forward at the network in 2016; The Gifted was ordered to series in May 2017.
Planning a Progressive Dinner Party for the Holidays!
What is a Progressive Dinner Party?
A Progressive Dinner Party is a progression of intimate gatherings among a circle of friends and/or family members where music, food and fun happens in four different locations in one day.
The Party will begin in the morning and culminated in the evening. It starts out at one location, a person(s) home/apartment/clubhouse and proceeds to 3 other locations. Your space needs to be large enough to accommodate X amount of people (i.e. living room, kitchen, basement, family room or combination of spaces)
(A Progressive Dinner Party can be planned between different departments in a company too.)
Plan how many people you want to attend, it can be as few as eight up to whatever you’re comfortable with to have at the party.
First, get some feedback from people you want to invite. Ask around and see if friends/family would be interested in putting on a Progressive Dinner Party. Also, ask if anyone would be open to have their home (or another facility) be designated as one of the four locations.
Here’s what you tell them:
The party takes place at four locations. It will start out in the morning at one location and culminated in the evening.
1. House – Breakfast (light food items (i.e. crepes, mini quiches) assortment of beverages * 2. House – Lunch (Possible light food items (i.e. salmon, crab cakes, assortment of salads,) assortment of beverages * 3. Home – Dinner (Possible entrées (i.e. baked chicken, casseroles) assortment of beverages * 4. Home – Dessert (assortment) assortment of beverages *
*Each home should have small bottles of miniature water bottles to avoid wasting water.
1. Each home will have a host (not necessarily the owner if he/she chooses not to be the host). The host will be responsible for making everyone stays on track to insure a successful event. 2. Give some possible dates for them to choose from (first choice, second and third choices). 3. Once you have commitments of participants and locations, organize the locations. Choose locations that would be in close proximity of the other locations so guest could travel short distances between locations. You can then set up the time of each house event. 4. Pick a date to have the event, choose a theme and mail out invitations. (Mailing out on-line invitations (i.e. Everbrite) is an easy way to announce the event)
a. Give the name/theme of the event b. RSVP (Set it up in a way to assure participation) ** c. Asking for anyone open to have their home (or clubhouse) as one of the designated events. d. In planning the event ask friend/family to sign up to participate in one of the four-part teams (breakfast, lunch, dinner, and desserts).
*When the invitee RSVPS he/she will choose which event they plan to attend so you know how many guests to expect at each event so the menu can be planned for the amount of people. The unique thing about Progressive Dinner Parties is its flexibility. Your guests do not have to attend each planned event. Some guests may not be able to attend each event (i.e. work, not having a baby sitter available, tired.)
Here’s where the fun begins:
Each invitee is asked to participate on a team to plan one of the four events of the Progressive Dinner Party! As part of the invite, once they accept the invitation they must sign up to participate on one of the four teams (breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert team). Each home will have a host (not necessarily the owner if he/she chooses not to be the host). The host will be responsible for making everyone stays on track to insure a successful event.
Responsibility of each team:
• Host a party • Create a sub-theme • Plan inter-active games and a coordinator • Purchase items based on an affordable budget. • Set up party (food area, game area) • Setting up a coat-check system (Handing each guest a sticker label to write their first name and last name initial. • Breaking down crew.
1. Each team will come up with a sub-theme from the main theme of the party. 2. Each home will have to plan an inter-active game for all to participate in (i.e. “Charades”, “Guesstures”, “Taboo”, “musical chairs” (no card games like Spades/Trump, it can be disruptive). 3. Provide music as a backdrop to the occasion. Music brings a lot of energy to the room so you should have music continuing throughout the party (Be conscious of your guest when choosing background music). 4. Dress attire should be informal, so guests can feel comfortable in playing games and moving around (allow for non-physical participation).
Expenses would include food, beverages, tableware and bathroom items:
Food (whatever each house decides, Plan accordingly, please take into account non-meat eaters. You can add this to the invite) Beverages (i.e. water, sodas, coffee, tea, holiday punch, energy drinks, juices) Condiments (sugar (including a container), artificial sugar, creamer, salt & pepper) Tableware (i.e. clear plastic plates, clear plastic forks, plastic/foam cups for hot drinks (i.e. coffee tea, hot punch), napkins, paper towels, aluminum foil (for guests to wrap up dessert), hand sanitizers) Toilettes (i.e. liquid soap and paper towels, if affordable paper hand towels)
Additional expenses if wanted:
• You may need to rent additional chairs (which can be moved from home to home). • Hiring a videographer or having a friend to use his camera phone to document the occasion. • Creating a photo book
Progressive dinner parties are fun, intimate and give your friends an opportunity to share their personal talents. It doesn’t require your guests invest a lot of money or time because you’re working as teams. A Progressive Dinner Party can become an annual event. Your friends will experience something they will talk about for years!
Grand Prize Meet & Greets
Some who migrated from large cities or small town had experience a good time, meeting people in the community, drinking, partying and experiencing the number of sights and sounds of the South. Even though they are informed by their friends and Atlantans, it’s not everything you see, they still come, why, because those who tell them that are still here.
Yes, ATL does have a lot to offer in way of it having a large diverse LGBT community and pockets to dwelt in with the number of Gay-friendly restaurants, shopping malls, and a few LGBT bars and dance clubs. So, there are plenty of opportunity to meet a stranger publicly or in private small parties and social events throughout the year.
Most of the public and private places to meet members in the LGBT community will cost an admission, a financial donation, a two-drink minimum or having to “make it rain”. And, being you’re in a place to meet the same-sex doesn’t mean, you’ll be out of your comfort zone. Grand Prize Singles offers you a place to meet & greet at no charge and a staff to get you out of your comfort zone! Check us out when we open!
10 Tips For Dating Someone With A Mental Illness
Dating is like going into the unknown, not knowing what to expect but with hopes of finding someone to love who will love you back. It’s also scary, being that you are putting yourself there to a stranger. Another way of putting it, you are showing them your vulnerability. In many cases you are displaying your strengths and weaknesses. You are sharing personal things, maybe even your friends or family don’t know about you.
There’s a belief out here, that it’s is easier to talk to strangers about what’s going on with you than love ones. However, a diagnosed mental illness, generally has been shared the ones you love and who love you knows. Now in dating, the question becomes, should you or should you not share it with someone you about to date and if so, when? Also, whether you’ve been or are on medication, either way, should this stranger know anything about it?
It’s fair and reasonable to say, there is a fear, if you share your mental diagnoses, you might scare someone who could possibly be a good fit for you. So, there are two things here, it is unfair to them and if the shoe were on the other foot, what would you do. The reality is, sooner or later, the truth will come out, not sharing it sooner, expecting once they get to know you, it would be a big deal. And, then again, it might be. Something to think about!
If you meet someone who has shared their mental diagnoses; below are some tips on how to handle something that isn’t familiar to you.
10 Tips For Dating Someone With A Mental Illness (Reprint article by Dick Kannon)
1. Do not refer to your loved one, or others with a similar illness, as ‘the mentally ill’. That term designates an otherness that this person already feels without an uneducated term adding to the mix. They are not the mentally ill. They are a person who happens to suffer from a mental illness.
2. Never call them crazy in the heat of the argument. I’m serious, don’t do it. Said love one is already questioning their sanity, dealing with the prison that is their mind. Mental illness can be quite crippling, so it is best not to add to that.
3. Take them seriously. When they are expressing their emotions, thoughts, ideas, and most importantly their convictions, take it for the beauty that it is worth. There will be constant reminders for them that their beliefs aren’t valuable due to their mental illness. Show your love by helping confirm that isn’t true.
4. When they hurt you, don’t retaliate. There will come a time that their mental illness –whether it’s bipolar disorder, depression, attention deficit disorder, social anxiety, or obsessive-compulsive disorder, will manifest itself in their treatment of you. They will hurt you, sometimes indirectly through their suffering, or directly by lashing out at you on purpose. It is not your job to heal them. But, once you’ve made the decision to love them, you shouldn’t say the next hurtful sentence you can think of out loud. Trust me; it will only help them see the error of their ways and to subsequently seek treatment.
5. Not only is it not your job to heal them, you can’t heal them. So please don’t try. You might think that you can, especially if you are a spouse or significant other. Maybe through the three-word sentence that is commonly used for expressing love. But no matter how many times a day you tell them you love them; their underlying pain and subsequent illness will not subside. In trying to heal them, you lose sight of the power of their illness and how best to help them receive therapy or treatment. Even with medication, therapy, or various other treatments, they are not being healed or cured. Think of their illness as a physical ailment, such as a broken limb, and their treatment as a cast. The cast will bring the limb back to a functionality that was limited by the physical ailment. But the bone will never be the way it was prior to being broken.
6. Don’t pass blame. Does your loved one often exhibit impulsive or abusive behavior that often leads to negative consequences? Do their ‘lows’, incite lethargic behavior? Do they make irrational decisions? This is often so for those who suffer from mental illness. It may even cause friction in your relationship with them. But if you can, don’t pass blame to the point of separation. Then you both lose out. Instead of blame, or judgment, pass understanding, and if possible, empathy.
7. Show, don’t tell. You love them. You wouldn’t take the time out to be reading this if there wasn’t someone in your mind that this article made you think of. But don’t tell them you love them, show them. There are many ways to show love and for a person grappling with mental illness, the acts of love may go unnoticed. The times that they are noticed however, are invaluable.
8. Don’t take them for granted. Every day that anyone is here on this earth, living, is a blessing. Every day that a person who is plagued by mental illness is here on this earth, breathing, is a miracle. If you’re loved one is here with you, they are warriors for they are battling a fight many do not win. The decision to stay alive, in the midst of racing or abusive thoughts, minimal self-esteem, and feelings of hopelessness and/or worthlessness, is not an easy decision to make or to keep. But they have made and are keeping this decision, with you in mind. Be and show that you are grateful.
9. Remember that they are not their illness. Treat them as such. Sometimes their actions will be ugly, especially during an argument or in the heat of a negative moment. But this person you love, a daughter, sister, brother, friend, crush, or significant other, is just that: you’re loved one. They are not their actions produced by their struggle within.
10. Love yourself first. In the nine previous ‘steps,’ I have offered several ways that you can show your love. For this last step, but the most important of all, it is important to remember: you can’t truly love another without loving yourself first. That’s not to say you won’t need to make some sacrifices for the one you care about. Deciding to stay in the life of someone with an unseen disease will pose some sacrifices, for sure. But before you decide to actively love the individual, you need to take care of yourself first. When you are healthy and well, you can help others that much more. When you are healthy and well, the weight of their sickness won’t bury you. That being said, may you find love, be loved and prosper. "
Why do we make movies, create television shows or film music videos?
“The idiot box” is a statement not heard very often but still has an impact. Television is referred to as “the idiot box” because of its content. In recent times, brainless comedies, real time news of the evils of the world, endless gossip magazine format and Reality TV seems to make its point. However, when television first began it was for sharing intelligent information and educating the masses.
Television is still providing informative information and raising the level of knowledge on health. The content is really based on what you want to see, some of it might be targeting you but you make the final decision. There are some good things happening on the box and people are tuning on in large numbers! Despite some questionable entertainment, it’s not likely to go out of business anytime soon.
Video Merging film and music for the first time, in 1984, MTV aired Michael Jackson’s 13-minute “Thriller”. The ground- breaking video was inducted into the National Film Registry of the Library of Congress in 2009 -- the first music video to ever receive this honor -- for being “culturally, historically or aesthetically” It is the most downloaded Halloween- them hit of all time, according to data from Nielsen SoundScan.
During the filming of Bruce Springsteen's concert music video at the St. Paul Civic Center in 1984, little known actress Courteney Cox got to dance on stage with Bruce. Some say that exposure help her land a role on the 80’s sitcom “Family Ties” And as we all know, Ms. Cox went on to star in the 90’s, 2000 acclaimed sitcom “Friends” and most recently “Cougar Town, still in re-runs! There have been a number of star discovered through video!
As you can see, there are a number of reasons we do film, for entertainment and discovery new talent! Georgia is a great place to film. Throughout Atlanta you can see a number of production shoots going on. There are a number of movies, television segments and video being shot here!
10 Signs of He’s/She’s not the One
1. Him: When he disrespects you like a customer service rep who has an attitude with you when you trying to settle a dispute …. You know, he’s not the one! Her: When she disrespects you by flirting with another woman right in from of your face like you’re Steve Wonder….. You know, she’s not the one!
2. Him: The first time he lays hands on you and he’s not in any clergy…. You know, he’s not the one! Her: The first time she hits you, says she’s sorry and you mouth off to her again and she hit’s you again, realizing you’re not recording a new hit, that it’s a broken record and you finally press stop!...... You know, she’s not the one!
3. Him: When, as a cheater you give him more than one pass and you’re not even playing football.…. You know, he’s not the one!
Her: When she cheats over and over again, like a card counter cheats in a Las Vegas casino and needs to be put out….. You know, she’s not the one!
4. Him: If he continues borrowing money from you, and he’s working three jobs but hasn’t paid you back once…. You know, he’s not the one!
Her: If between 24 - 48hrs she has borrowed a minimal of $50 (or maybe less) in the time of meeting her, run! Don’t even wait for receipts….. You know, she’s not the one!
5. Him: When his lies stand out more than his truths like he’s one of the three imposters on the television gameshow, “To tell the Truth” …. You know, he’s not the one.
Her: When you know she’s lying, remember this, that childhood game, called “going, Going… GONE! ….. You know, she’s not the one!
6. Him: When having both incomes coming into the household, but when it comes to you it’s “yawls money” and when it comes to him, it’s his money…. You know, he’s not the one!
Her: Although, you’ve been out of schools for years, if from the beginning, you notice something isn’t adding up; YOUR money is her money and her money is her money, it isn’t the “new math” you need to learn….. You know, she’s not the one!
7. Him: When you notice he has a “sex change”, now, he wants to bring another man into your bed for a threesome…. You know, he’s not the one! Her: When she comes home in the evening and her scent smells like sex (y’all know what I’m talking about) and you hadn’t tapped her that morning, but someone else did….. You know, she’s not the one!
8. Him: When on a sly, right in front of you, he writes his number down on a paper napkin, gives it to a dude, tells you it’s networking but you know he has his business cards with him (because you made sure he had them before he left the house). …. You know, he’s not the one!
Her: When you catch her putting her number in another girl’s phone and tells you it’s nothing, nothing could be farther from the truth….. You know, she’s not the one!
9. Him: In a television news story, you see surveillance footage of a bank Robber and you immediately identify him as your man by the hat you told him to quit stealing from you to wear…. You know, he’s not the one!
Her: You’re out somewhere and run into a friend of hers and she’s wearing the Victoria Secret scarf (monogramed with you & your girlfriend’s initials) you gave your girlfriend. You know, she’s not the one!
10. Him: When he tells you that he’s gonna divorce his wife to be with you but doesn’t “put a ring on it”… You know, he’s not the one! Then again, if you found out by accident that he’s married (w/children…) and you’re thinking, there goes your disposable income when he divorces her and must pay alimony/child support…. You know, he’s not the one!
Her: When she tells you, she’s married but just want to experiment and see if she could be in a relationship with a woman, remember the definition of the word experiment; a test, a trial. It’s not a relationship….. You know, she’s not the one!